Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Craft Project Central #8

Lookie-lookie!! I keep saying, over and over, that Fabulous Florets is my new FAVE "Go-To" set ... and here is just another reason why!! This GORJUS wedding ensemble, created by Sonya Oshiro, is DA BOMB, Baby!! Don'tcha think??? Yet ANOTHER reason to pop on over to Craft Project Central and subscribe to the month of June to get the instructions on how to make it!!

Aren't ya just LOVING all the ideas I have posted this month from all of the talented designers at CPC?? Guess what??? I will be posting MY very OWN project ... created for them ... this Saturday! Guess what else??? I will be giving away a FREE MONTH subscription to one of all y'all when I post it (just for leavin' a comment!)! Sooooo ... stay tuned .... 'cause who DOESN'T love FREE????? Smiley from millan.net

No comments: